Wednesday 18 September 2013

Well, what have i been up to?

Good day!

I've been here, there and everywhere! I have managed to gather a bunch of images to show you along my travels to keep you interested.

Firstly, i had a wonderful shoot with Bokehlicious in the Elkesley forest where we wandered around with a giant axe (yeah, leaning that on my shoulder was fun - not!).  Afterwards, we went to a travel lodge - yes travel lodge - and took these stunning images.  I was so impressed with the results having known how difficult it is to get a decent shots in a budget hotel! Bokehlicious really knows his stuff!









The day before, I was out in the same forest shooting with Howard, Ariel Photographs, where we went through a whole different set of styles.  First we tried out some very beautiful natural shots in and around the wilderness, then Howard brought out a huge bow and arrow and i had some fun posing around that and learning how to hold it correctly. After viewing the images, i decided archery is something i definitely want to try out so added it to my never ending bucket list.  Oh, the best part (aside from the beautiful images) is that Howard let me bring my mongrel (but ever so cute) dog along with me! I don't know who was more tuckered out after the three hours - me or him!












Over & out

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I especially love the Archery ones.

    ReplyDelete