Monday 30 September 2013

The Gentleman with over 30 cameras!

A couple of weeks ago I had my second shoot with John Duder in his house, and it was as much fun as the first time!  I really enjoy working with John because he has a great understand of art nude and loves to get creative - he does also let me get on with my own thing, which always brings some interesting images. I knew he has a handful of cameras because working with him in studios there were always a couple hanging from his neck - and then some more in a  bag so i decided to ask how many he actually has in total.. his reply "Well, I have over 30 but i'm not entirely sure".  
John uses a lot of film - and even though i haven't inserted any of those images in this blog, there will be some further down the line when they've come out of dark room. It's always fun when he decides to use a pre/post war camera and I am pretty excited to see the results.

Here are some images we did on digital, hope you like :)






























 









Over & out

No comments:

Post a Comment