Wednesday 3 July 2013

A wedding dress, and a horse

What started with the most glorious day in Cambridge a few weeks ago lead to one of the most exciting shoots!  The sun was scorching, so MattB and i decided to pop out into the forest and shoot in the shade, we thought of combing a lot of my modelling outfits into a lovely light set, and a moodier set, which I think look great with my hair all tangled with the twigs.

After, i noticed that the stables we were shooting at had a gorgeous bay horse, and after a quick convo with the owner i was sliding into a wedding dress and getting a leg up on the horse! I had horses when i was younger, so know how to ride but it made me miss it all so much more than i already did- to the point of whacking out a load of horse based castings.

Anyway, after i calmed down from the excitement of riding a horse bareback in a wedding dress, we went on into the studio and shot some fun lingerie sets, head shots and fun with some feather fans!

Enjoy!












 





 





Over & Out

1 comment:

  1. really like the ones in the woods. right up my street

    ReplyDelete