Monday 26 November 2012

Instax in Mijas

The first trip my instax camera went on was all the way over to Mijas, Spain with Gregory Brown, Elle Black and John Evans.  The trip itself was amazing, the locations we got to work with were far better than I had imagined and I will soon post some professional pictures of the trip.  You can, of course, check out all the Facebook friendly ones over here but I thought it would be better to give the nudey ones a special blog post:














I will have to explain the following image, otherwise it's a bit too much of a random picture for you all! We're all sat down for dinner and get onto the subject of nipple size, trust me this was probably a tame conversation in comparison to the others, anyway, Elle managed to fit TWELVE CDs onto one nipple! I managed a measly one, and probably a two on a cold day so Elle definitely got the great nipple length on her side, get ready for a Guinness Book of Records record.


Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment