Thursday 17 November 2011

Wonderful Training Weekend @ Dentons

After spending all weekend with the wonderful Denton’s at one of their training days, I can safely say I have officially stopped pestering all the photographers for images, and I can start to put a HUGE blog together with what I think are the best bits!

First of all I have a lovely image that John and I captured out in a (VERY MUDDY) field with nothing but a thick handful of fog, a lovely white skirt, oh and my shoes – which I might add are ruined all in the name of art:



Now for some lazy Sunday images. Well, John set the scene more like this ‘okay jump on that and act like you’ve woken up in some guy’s bed Sunday morning’:







A few more, plus one of my ass:







A few images to show the high quality of photos produced at Denton's training sessions- i think anyone who attends can safely say what a fantastic teacher he is! Here are some from a couple of photographers who attended this weekend.

These pretty few were captured by the wonderful and absolutely hilarious Jo Rutherford and James De La Cloche. To all models local, or even miles away from these two – book them, they’re full of ideas, funny and can work to their best abilities even when John Denton wrongfully took them under his wing the night before ;)












Finally, I think it would be wrong not to add some behind the scenes images captured by John, myself, Nigel and Jo:











Over and out

1 comment:

  1. Re., that last pic, I have noticed you have this power over us males ! :-) Whe says women are the weaker sex ? :-)

    Steve :-)

    ReplyDelete